Dedicated to the advancement of McMurry University, the Alumni Association Board of Directors supports University strategic initiatives as well as the ongoing relationships between alumni and their continued involvement with the University.
Thirteen individuals are joining the Alumni Association Board of Directors for the upcoming term, after being recommended by the Alumni Board Membership Committee and voted on by the full board on April 28, 2023. Their addition to the board brings the Alumni Board membership to a maximum of 30.
We thank our outgoing members and welcome new members, as well as extend heartfelt thanks to outgoing Alumni Board President Shawn Hailey ’07 and the 2022-2023 committee chairs for their contributions and dedication to McMurry.
Farewell to Outgoing Board Members
- Mary Elizabeth Ferriss ’14 – served for two board terms (6 years)
- Daniel Griggs ’09 – served for one board term (3 years)
- Natalie McDaniel ’08 – served for two board terms (6 years)
- Jeremy Mebane ’95 – served for 1 year
- Bobby Medford ’93 – served for two board terms (6 years)
- KC Pospisil ’05 – served for one board term and an additional year (4 years)
- Karl Scott ’07 – served for one board term (3 years)
- Lindsey Sobehrad ’11 – served for two board terms (6 years)
- Taron Weaver Scott ’07 – served for one board term (3 years)
Welcome to New Board Members
We also want to congratulate and welcome 13 new members to the Alumni Board. We are grateful and excited to have this group of individuals join the board and bring their unique talents, expertise, and perspectives to the work of the board to further our vision of connecting alumni to the University and to each other, providing valued service to members and students, and supporting McMurry’s strategic initiatives.
- Talitha Alexander ’02
- Monica Flores ’19
- Katy Hendrix ’09
- Carly Kahl ’99
- GaBrielle Mallet ’05
- Lance Mosley ’13
- Todd Neer ’10
- Michael Pate ’00
- Megan Rausch ’14
- Israel Robledo ’87
- Mikayla Spivey ’17
- Marcy Stueve ’12
- Megan Thomas ’11
Thank you to all who serve on the Alumni Board, past, present, and future. Your work advances McMurry’s mission of preparing students for a life of leadership and service.